· So sánh bằng (Equative Comparision)
· So sánh không bằng
· So sánh hơn
Bảng so sánh tính từ, trạng từ bất quy tắc
Luyện tập bài tập về các dạng so sánh của Adj và Adv.
Choose the word that best completes the sentence:
1. Shortest – short; most difficult – ….
C. The most difficult
2. Fast – fastest; old – ….
C. More older
3. Most expensive – expensive; cleanest – …
4. Hard – hardest; new – …
C. Than newer
5. More interesting – most interesting; worse – …
6. More boring – boring; sunnier – …
7. Angry – angrier; much – …
8. Nice – nicer; bad – …
9. Coldest – colder; happiest – …
C. More happy
10. Strong – ber; good – …
11. Oliver is ….. Peter. (optimistic)
A. As optimistic as
B. As optimistic
C. As optimistic more
12. This copy is ….. the other one. (bad)
A. As bad
B. As bad as
C. More bad more
13. The violin is …. the cello. (not/low)
A. Not as low as
B. As not as low as
C. As low as not
14. Peter is …. Fred. (not/tall)
A. Not as tall as
B. Not tall as
C. Not tall so
15. The blue car is …. the red car. (fast)
A. as fast as
B. Do fast do
C. as fast more
16. Yesterday John told me a funny joke. This joke was the ….. joke I’ve ever heard.
C. More funnier
17. We live in a small house, but my grandparents’ house is even … than ours.
18. This magazine is cheap, but that one is …. .
19. Skateboarding is a dangerous hobby. Bungee jumping is …. than skateboarding.
B. More dangerous
C. The most dangerous
21. School is boring, but homework is …. than school.
B. More boring
22. In the last holidays I read a good book, but father gave me an even …. one last weekend.
2. He has an interesting hobby, but my sister has the ….. hobby in the world.
A. The more interesting
B. Most interesting
23. This is a difficult exercise. But the exercise with an asterisk is the ….. exercise on the worksheet.
A. Most difficult
B. More difficult
24. Here is Emily. She’s six years old. Her brother is nine, so he is ….
C. The most older
25. This is a nice cat. It’s much …. than my friend’s cat.
1. A 2. A 3. A 4. B
5. A 6. A 7. A 8. C
9. A 10. B 11. A 12. B
13. A 14. A 15. A 16. A
17. A 18. B 19. B 20. B
21. B 22. B 23. A 24. B